Forward Windows Live Hotmail to Gmail
To have Windows Live Hotmail forward newly incoming mail to your Gmail account automatically:
- Select Options | More options… in Windows Live Hotmail.
- Follow the Email forwarding link under Managing your account.
- Make sure Forward your mail to another email account under Forwarding.
- Enter the email address of the Gmail account under Where do you want your messages to be sent?
- Optionally, check Keep a copy of forwarded messages in your Windows Live Hotmail inbox.
- If this option is not enabled, no trace of forwarded emails will remain at your Windows Live Hotmail account.
- Click Save.
- Optionally, set up Gmail to send emails using your Windows Live Hotmail address.
Make sure you do log on to the Windows Live Hotmail web interface every few months if you are using a free account.